Payroll Processing Services
Payroll Processing Service for Your Business:
When it comes to paying employees, the laws and the IRS have made the payroll function a time-consuming nightmare for the small business owner. Small business owners spend an average of eight hours a month performing payroll functions. That’s 12 full days a year that could spend to generating sales, prospecting new business opportunities, improving products or services, or servicing customers.
Why Outsource Your Payroll?
- It’s Cost-Effective
Use your staff more efficiently by letting us handle payroll and the associated legal details. Reduce overhead by removing the need to hire specialized employees.
- It’s a Time-Saver
Our payroll service eliminates the burden of customizing, updating, and maintaining your payroll system–no more data entry, no more researching updates or new laws, no more worries.
- Worry-Free Payroll Tax Filing
Eliminate the risks of calculating and filing your payroll taxes by having professionals do it for you. Federal, state, and local payroll tax laws are frequently changing and becoming more complex. How much time do you want to spend learning all the rules and keeping your information up to date?
- Allows You To Focus On Core Competencies
Our professional staff allows you to focus on the core competencies of your business. We are accounting professionals–you get the experts working for you and with you.
- Comprehensive Reports
You get a wide variety of user-friendly and accurate payroll reports. For a nominal fee, we will include union reports, certified payroll, workers’ compensation reports, and much more.
Our Comprehensive Payroll Services
Our Comprehensive Payroll Service takes care of all of the payroll processing for you so that you won’t have to. You get:
- Your payroll checks prepared on-time, every-time.
- Direct Deposit of employees’ net pay.
- Worry-Free IRS and State tax reporting as well as EFTPS tax deposits.
- User-friendly and easy to understand monthly, quarterly, and annual payroll tax reports, including W-2, W-3, and 1099 forms.
- Detailed reports on your employee’s vacation, sick days, and personal days accruals.
- Creation and filing of the required new hire reports
- Your payroll records maintained in tip-top shape.